Washi Tape for Diamond Painting and CraftsSKU: 1-Cardinal-21--9 ISBN: 1-AHHwashicardinal-1
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|Cardinal Splendor Washi Tape||Sweet Cupcake Delight||Heartfelt Made With Love|
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Washi Tapes are made with an ultra-low tack adhesive that allows for clean removal. They're easy to tear and have a repositional use, meaning they won't leave behind any residue when removed from surfaces like paper or glass. These tapes are perfect for all of your arts and crafts projects!
You can use washi tape to section off your diamond paintings. Simply place washi tape on the clear protective film to create the outline of a rectangle or square. Cut up the center of the washi tape on 3 sides of the square to you can uncover just the section of your diamond painting. When you are finished diamond painting, you can cover that section up to keep dust off the adhesive, or completely remove the film if you have completed that section.
3/16 inches by 10.94 yards.
Ships from Massachusetts
Made in China
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards