The Ferry by E. Phillips Fox, 1910-1911 Paint by Number KitISBN: 047793576572
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
by Emanual Phillips Fox
Fox, one of a generation of Australians living in Europe in the late 19th century, is noted for his cosmopolitan and exquisitely colored oil paintings of Paris.
"The Ferry" is one of the artist's most notable works. The painting began as rapid sketches painted by Fox at his favourite beach resort in Trouville, north of France, and was completed in his Paris studio the following winter. We are immersed in a world of vibrant colours, luscious fabrics and warm summer ambience as Fox places the viewer looking down on the elegant boating party.
- Material: Oil on Canvas
- Dimensions: 114.6 x 152.4 cm stretcher; 141.5 x 179.2 x 12.0 cm frame
- Signed l.l. corner, black paint "E.Phillips Fox". Not dated
- 60cm x 75cm
- 36 colors
- Frame not included
Please note: This is a digital image of the paint by number design. Your completed design and colors will vary slightly.
This painting is owned by the Art Gallery of New South Wales Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards