Retribution Diamond Painting Kit by Norman Rockwell
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Retribution by Norman Rockwell, 1920.
Retribution was on the cover of The Country Gentleman, May 15, 1920
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- 24 x 21.6 inches
- Full drill
- Medium: artists canvas, poured glue, and diamond drills
- Tool kit includes: drill tray, drill pen, and wax
- Frame not included
Diamond painting is designed and printed in the United States of America.
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1925.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards