Dancers in Pink Diamond Art Painting Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Dancers in Pink by Edgar Degas, 1880 to 1885
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- 61 cm x 75 cm
- Full drill
- Medium: Short lint canvas, poured glue, and resin diamonds
- 60 drill colors
- AB diamond drills to sparkle up your day
- Tool kit includes: drill tray, drill pen, tweezers, and wax
- Frame not included
Degars is best known for his paintings of ballerinas. His works include the dancers in various stages of relaxation, preparation, and dance. About half of his work is on the subject of dance.
This kit was made in China. Ships from Massachusetts.
Dancers in Pink can be viewed at the Hill-Stead Museum, Farmington, CT
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1925.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards