From Paris with Love by Emile Vernon, undated, Diamond Painting KitISBN: 047793541013
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Click on this link to watch a video review From Paris with Love by Chris Kolasa
From Paris with Love By Emile Vernon
A woman sits in a cafe enjoying her afternoon tea while she works on her correspondence. Her fine attire and hat grace her natural beauty.
The completed diamond painting is so sparkly that when a photo was taken, the sparkles show up on the digital image as large white spots.
- Full drill
- Poured glue
- Accented with AB drills and specialty drills.
- 43 drill colors
- 40cm x 60cm
- Polyester canvas
- Frame not included
Kit includes color-printed canvas with color-coded drills, drill pen, tray, wax, tweezers, and resin diamonds.
Emile painted many different scenes; however, he enjoyed painting women and children in vibrant colors.
Emile Vernon died in 1920 at the age of 48.
This kit was made in China. Ships from Massachusetts.
This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the United States public domain because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1925.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards