Winter Morning in the Country by Currier & Ives Diamond Art Painting KitISBN: 047793564036
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Across a snowy landscape stands a sleigh being pulled by two horses that
is occupied by a man and woman and four large milk cans. A woman holds a pail outside a farmhouse, and men clean and pluck geese outside a barn.
This winter scene was published in 1873. Recreate this amazing scene with a diamond art painting kit.
- Title: Winter morning in the country
- Creator(s): Currier & Ives.,
- Date Created/Published: New York: Published by Currier & Ives 125 Nassau St. New York, 
- Medium: 1 print : hand-colored lithograph ; sheet 33.5 x 44.3 cm.
- 25 x 37 inches
- Full drill
- Medium: Artist Canvas, poured glue, and diamond drills
- 100 drill colors
- Tool kit includes: drill tray, drill pen, and wax
- Frame not included
Your diamond art kit will include a
- color printed canvas with a color key code
- A drill pen, drill tray, and wax, and diamond drills
Currier died in 1888. Ives died in 1895. This work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1925.
- Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards