Sympathy by Briton Riviere, 1878 Diamond Painting Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Briton Rivière 8/14/1840 - 4/10/1920, was a British artist who devoted much of his life to animal paintings.
- Oil on canvas
- 14.7 inches x 17.7 inches
- 24.70 x 27.55 inches
- Full drill - Square
- Medium: Artist Canvas, poured glue, and diamond drills
- 115 drill colors
- Tool kit includes: drill tray, drill pen, and wax
- Frame not included
The original painting is owned by Tate and is not on display.
The author died in 1920, so this work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1926.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards