The Spirit of '76 by Archibald MacNeal Willard, 1876, Diamond Painting KitISBN: 047793709444
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Originally titled Yankee Doodle by Archibald MacNeal Willard in the late nineteenth century came to be known as The Spirit of '76. It is one of the most famous images relating to the American Revolutionary War.
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dimensions: 2' x 1' 6"
61cm x 81cm
Full Drill, Square
Double sided adhesive
Your diamond art kit will include a
- color printed canvas with a color key code
- A drill pen, drill tray, wax, and square drills
Made in Chinae. Ships from Massachusetts.
The life-sized original can be viewed in Abbot Hall in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
The author died in 1918, so this work is in the public domain in its country of origin and other countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 100 years or fewer.
This work is in the United States public domain because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1925.
- Customers have up to 30 days to ask for a refund
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested
- Product must be in it's original condition and in original packaging. Photos must be provided of product before it is shipped back. If stating that the product is damaged, photos must be provided of the damage.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping (with exceptions)
- Refunds are credited back to customers’ Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards